Thursday, August 6, 2009

MMSB Fantasy QB Sleepers

MMSB is really picking up steam lately which is why we missed you guys on our QB picks yesterday. So we will have QB's here and RB's later today. A double dandy today folks. We had a big meeting with Under Armour execs yesterday about a marketing deal that will keep MMSB a free service to our followers. Now to the pics:

Looking at a fantasy QB is very different from looking a QB to run your team. For a real QB you are looking for mechanics etc..., but at the end of the day a winner. When we consider our fantasy QB's we are looking for one thing, numbers. That's it! Who can pile up the fantasy points is the name of the game. Here is who we think my fly under the radar and post some big numbers for your fantasy teams.

QB:
1. Brady Quinn: Cleavland Browns
-I like Brady to win the starting role here with the Browns and I like the brash kid even though everyone knows how deep my dislike for his Irish runs. They have a great No. 1 in Braylon Edwards and have drafted heavily at WR to give him more solid targets.

2. Shaun Hill: San Fransisco 49er's
- Hill had a very respectable season last year, but I expect him and the 9 er's to be much improved this season. Of course they have a great back in Frank Gore to keep pressure off of the young QB, but more importantly I'm looking for a big year out of "MY BOY" Vedo, better known to the outside world as Vernon Davis. I saw him and spoke with him just a few weeks ago and the kid is in the best shape of his life with a chip on his shoulder. People are ready to call him a bust and he knows it. I also think Crabtree has a chip on his shoulder after "my main man" Darrius Heyward-Bey took the top receiver spot in the draft.

Chime in....

No comments:

Post a Comment