Thursday, August 6, 2009

BOLD STATEMENT OF THE DAY(BSTD)!!

JC...Jason Campbell..."MY MAIN MAN" is going to be a pro bowl QB in the 2009 season! He was on his way in 2008 and then the o-line got a lil nicked up and it cost him. The line is young healthy and ready to play the old hogs!

JC 2008 stats:
GP GS ATT COMP COMP% YDS YPT TD INT SACKS

16
16 315 506 62.3 3,245 6.4 13 6 38

NFC Pro Bowl starter Kurt Warner 2008 stats:
GP GS ATT COMP COMP% YDS YPT TD INT SACKS
16 16 401 598 67.1 4,583 7.7 30 14 26

Looks like JC is just a few good breaks away from the top NFC QB to me!! 12 less sacks and maybe those would have been 12 touchdown throws and that puts my boy at 25 TD's on the season which is pretty good for a young gun!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving us something to work with, MMM.

    This really looks like an open and shut case to me. Our O-line did get younger by bumping Stephon Heyer up to full time starter -- he'll definitely recover from his fourth knee injury in time for the season. Also, we brought in former #4 overall draft pick and 450-pounder Mike Williams, who hasn't played in three years. He MOST CERTAINLY has a chance to start, after getting burned by Brian Orakpo ad nauseum at training camp. O-line looks solid and young all around.

    Now on to your point about CambieMan potentially throwing 25 touchdowns last year had he not been sacked 12 times. I completely agree! Not only that, he probably could've thrown for those 1,300 yards that separated him from 38-year-old Kurt Warner -- I mean, that's only 108.3 YPT on those 12 plays.

    All around I gotta say you've got an airtight argument here, MMM. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like CD has put the negative spin on this again as usual. I wont do that. instead i'll choose to systematically break you down and crush you.

    I dont even need to look at the numbers. you're whole argument all the time is what about QBs? DO THEY WIN?

    KURT WARNER (200 years old)- Yes, he wins and gets his team to the super bowl; mind you this team is the ARIZONA CARDINALS.

    Jason Candle on the other hand, gets worse game by game and leads his team to a stellar 8-8 record, even though your boy Snyder does his best to buy every player in the league.

    he's done, bring on colt. i hope the skins go 0-16 and they bring in Cowher, with Mike Shannahan and Jon Gruden as the assistant coaches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmy I will accept your stance on my argument because that is how I evaluate QB's, but you guys like numbers for QB's which is why I gave you that comparison. I also have enough football IQ to look into why this guy or team is not winning. Is it mostly on him or are there bigger issues here and the big issue last year with tht skins down the stretch was the lack luster o-line performance. The rest of your banter is completely ridiculous! I believe Warner had some pretty decent targets to throw at buddy... Colt I repeat WILL NOT play...the kid is just no good enough PERIOD. Todd Collins will be the back-up and JC will be a pro bowl caliber QB in 2009 end of story...

    ReplyDelete