Everyone that knows me knows I love sports! Just about all of them, but my heart is with my favorite...FOOTBALL. Pro, College, High School...it really doesn't matter. I just love the game. So my work buddies say that I always start a sports or football story with "My Main Man" or something similar like maybe "My Boy", hence the name..."My Main Man Sports Blog". Here we will discuss all things sports with a heavy emphasis on football and of course "My Boys" the REDSKINS and My Main Man...Jason Campbell who will no doubt return to his early 2008 season form and be a pro bowl QB in 2009.
Question of the day: Will Jason Campbell throw for more TD's than INT's this season?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Chris,
ReplyDeleteJim here from the other side of the office, like 15 feet away. While JC will throw more TDs than INTs, it will be close. My guess is that he's on his way out of DC after an at best, mediocre year.
Hey fellas,
ReplyDeleteWhile I think Jason Candle is looking to pick things up this year, it will no doubt be a tough task as he will first have to beat out my boy, Michael "Bad Newz Kennelz" Vick, who will be signed to a 10 year, $37 billion contract courtsey of our fearless leader, Danny Synder.
Get back at me bras.
Chris!
ReplyDeleteGreat to be on the show. Let me be the first to say that when I got the invite for "My Main Man Sports Blog" I simply thought it was too good to be true.
Now, you know my feelings on our good ol' QB JC -- needless to say he's not MY main man. While I wish him the best going into the season, we all know how tough the offseason has been for him mentally. He's on a very short leash at the moment so I think he'll try to make a name for himself by letting it fly more than we're used to early on. I like the deep ball to Moss and my future main man Devin Thomas as much as the next guy, but I think this will lead to more mistakes for our pal Jason CampBELL.
Verdict - 4 TDs, 9 INT before being pulled for Colt halfway through the seventh game of the season.
"My Main Man" JC letting the rookies know how things are going to go this season!
ReplyDeletehttp://vimeo.com/5876138